*It’s the LAST DAY OF CLASS y’all! One more project and I’ve only got two finals left. . .
* The cute little girl on the bus getting her lollipop stuck on my felt blazer and then shoving it back in her mouth
* Two cups of the world’s greatest homemade coffee
* Getting back to teaching yoga again (*Yesterday, I taught for the first time all semester and I have forgotten just how much I’ve missed teaching. Still thinking about it in fact. . . )
*The reminder that everything is going to be okay!
*Dress weather when it gets cold as the day goes on. . . These hot afternoons get me worried about the planet too. . .
* HW up to the last day of classes
* Two finals due in one day AND on LDOC
*The scary little sleep I’ve been working on these past few days. . .
C’est tout for now. . .
[Photo: Carrboro//Grace Farson]